Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Prayer Gathering

Do you need Prayer Time? I DO!

As we open our hearts to the Lord, he shall make it anew. 

Join us for a 30 minute prayer call. We shall have time to share prayer requests, pray and to sit with God in silence with each other. 

Matthew 18
19 Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the middle of them.

Call in number: 1-213-289-0500
Password: 498649#


I know that when I pray with others my heart is made full by all the faith that is ignited as hearts come together...why be alone when coming together is blessed by God.

1 comment:

  1. I open myself to allow you to flow here Lord Father help all those who are in need. You know what is on our hearts, you know our needs.

    I hope to speak the needs of those I love. Father help us to be patient with YOUR timing of things. Help us to understand what is of YOU and what is not. Open our eyes so we may see all that you have for us. Helps us to see you in each other.

    Open our hearts Father that we may feel all there is to experience in your world. As we do, I know we will experience your vastness and your infinite love.

    Your love Father seems elusive to us sometimes. We are often blinded by fear and doubt. Please life that from our hearts and fill it with faith and love.

    We are so thankful for your guidance and we are open to serve your will. Please help us find time to spend with you. Inspire us to see you, to remove ourselves from the hustle and bustle of the day and to rest into your arms.

    I ask all of this with a heart that pounds with your love. I know that your love and compassion will give me the courage for anything that comes before me.

    I sense Father that there is mush fear within our lives, It is swirling all around. Help us to wear the armor of your love.

    We are forever grateful to all the angles you send to guide our way. Open our hearts to them so their wisdom may fully inform our lives.

    Thank you for the opportunity to share this prayer. Thank you for the connections I have made and the awareness of your unbounded love that comes with it...

    You ask much of me, and for that I am grateful. I can feel you moving within me as I find the courage to take the path towards a greater understanding of you.

    Each and every hurdle shows me how grande you are. I thank you so much for this awareness and all the people who help me experience it. I offer this prayer in the name of Christ , who teaches me unconditional love. Amen

    ReplyDelete