Thursday, August 26, 2010

Building Strength

Day 4 Yoga - Strength

This morning I awoke to a text from a client who I respect greatly. He simply stated I should think about redefining my coaching practice to spiritual teaching. I almost fell of the bed! I could feel my stomach leap and begin to tighten all at the same time. His words stated a truth I have been looking to accept about myself.

I had been laying meditating and was preparing to move to my yoga mat. I had come to the word strength through my meditation. WOW! Building strength was a topic to explore. 

I could feel myself tightening with each step to my mat. I could feel fear creeping in and questions swirling in my head as I pondered the though of actually coming out and being with my faith in GOD in a more public way. As I moved to the mat, I could feel God's strength within me. I could feel God saying, "I have made you strong. You have been willing to be strengthened. You are ready."

I moved in a way that helped me feel His power moving. I rested into my strong arms and legs, my supple back, my breathe and I found a peacefulness that quieted my fears.

As my day moved forward I was given sign after sign that YES, this is the right path. And Yes, I am ready to take it to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment