Saturday, June 26, 2010

Meet Bernie Beaumont








 
 This hug illustrates Bernie’s joy of loving others! If ya want joy, Bernie will shower you with it! 


B is for Bright Bernie Beaumont, one of the people who continue to teach me about "Who's Helping Who?" Read about his generosity and JOY!

I met Bernie a year ago and was blessed by an immediate friendship that blossomed within hours of wonderful conversations about the power of God.

Bernie you see, is a carrier of buckets of joy, free to anyone who has the desire to be filled by them. His delightful humor fills the room easily. When he laughs, it is with his every cell. Not your typical guy!

Bernie was diagnosed with a form of terminal prostate cancer. Intuitively he knew the cure lied within. He went on a quest. He learned about energy medicine and has not stopped learning ever since. He sought alternative doctors, healers and spiritual guides throughout the world. As he journeyed and opened himself to new ideas, he realized what actually needed healing was his SPIRIT. He came to understand that if he opened himself to his spirit being healed, his body would be too.

Bernie, like many of us grew up with trials and tribulations, had failed relationships and the usual malaise with unfulfilling jobs. As he sought answers to his illness, he found that the scars made by these emotional experiences were the culprit for his physical ailment. He allowed the hurts to be healed, which he knows cured his cancer.

An avid learner, he seeks ways to keep his mind, body and spirit vibrant. He shares his wisdom in a respectful way and creates joy abundantly.

Bernie has helped me heal my spirit. He has shown me to love myself unconditionally and has inspired me to seek God in ways that astound and ignite my spirit. We laugh, cry, explore, pray and evolve in God together. His nurturing heart has helped me accept my worthiness and fuels my quest to help others feel theirs. I am blessed to call him friend.

1 comment:

  1. Bernie is an absolute Angel of Joy! He has touched my heart in countless ways over the years I have known him. My original grandparents have passed, yet I proudly have taken Bernie in as my new adopted Grandparent. I can hear the sound of your tremendous laughter permeating my consciousness! Infinite love and blessings to you my friend! Your shining light beams ever brightly!

    ReplyDelete