Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Duality: It is all here! Joy and Sadness

Quite the adventure I am on. I have worked on this dream for years. As it comes to life, I am feeling floods of emotions that are all part of this adventure and part of being willing to speak the truth.

I remember when I decided to actually work on this book, Kevin Carroll, Author and Catalyst, asked me, "What needs to be said?" Those words of wisdom echo through my head every time I become fearful.

What needs to be said is asking for help is HARD! Everything about it! Admitting it, understanding it, saying the words...ALL of it!!

When I remember why I actually decided to go on this adventure, it all becomes clear. I am passionate about people getting the help they need and giving the help they can!!

Getting an experience together like this requires such tenacity of spirit, mind and body, that sometimes I get so tired, that I forget this is all about asking for help... and I forget to...hee hee

I know that all the emotions I am living through right now are part of "WHAT needs to be SAID!"

Yes, there are people I am disappointed in... Yes, I had expectations... and as much as I know I need to let go of them...it is part of this whole conversation that needs to be spoken about...

So should I not expect anything?? What is a relationship about if you cannot count on someone?? What are realistic expectation, are there such things?? These are the conversations we need to be having with each other as we build strong healthy relationships...

Sometimes relationships are one sided. We all know that...sometimes you are the one giving, sometimes the one receiving and every once in a while it is truly reciprocal...

So today...where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment