Monday, August 23, 2010

100 Days of YOGA! I am Committed!

Here I am once again knowing I am needing to publicly commit to my yoga practice.

The last time I did this it helped me see how much power my commitment to my physical and spiritual well being had upon my life and connection to God.

It was originally inspired by my Friend Michael Bierut who teaches a design class where he has the students do and document an activity for 100 days. As he shared some of the classes work, I was inspired to do it as well. I was able to achieve the doing and the documentation was the challenge. I achieved 135 days of yoga and maybe 90 days of documenting???

SO this commitment is the doing and the documenting!!

I know that sustained action brings predictable results!

So Here is to the results I know my yoga practice brings, Peace, clarity and a sense of connection to God and myself that I fully desire and KNOW I can have!!

Plus science tells me it can and will affect my happiness, so what the hey...I want to be happy, so I want to do yoga!!

Here is a link to the scientific proof!! Science Daily reports out on a study at the Boston School of Medicine! Powerful and factual, perfect combo!!

New Study Finds New Connection Between Yoga and Mood

If you would like to join me, I would love to hear about your insights and the results of your commitment!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment