Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who am I being?

Willingness is opening myself
to unknown possibilities!
Yoga - Day 3 - WILLING

Such joy getting back into my yoga commitment! Today as I moved into my delightful yoga groove, I could feel my spirit rejoicing! It told me how happy it was!

Recently when I asked a client what needed to happen today. His response was. "I am going to honor myself by doing the rituals I have created." Ever since he said that to me it has echoed in my head.

Honoring ourselves with rituals, routines and practices that ignite our spirits, is what we are called to do, so we may BE who we are called to Be!

As I work towards bringing "Who's Helping Who?" into the world, I have been challenged to step into myself in ways I had not anticipated. I am being called to refine myself and to be the woman who balances asking for help and doing for others. 

Finding balance within the cycle of help and allowing it to fuel the work forward is my goal. Each day I rest into my spiritual practices of prayer, meditation and yoga, I know the results they will bring. Clarity, focus and a sense of God's love in my life can be counted on with the time invested. 

When I begin working with clients, the one thing that is a priority is to help them create practices that connect themselves to themselves and the Divine. It is the one thing I can guarantee to bring results that are lasting and grounded in truth. 

My dedication to my spiritual development fuels my daily work in ways that transcend words. A quietude that fuels the next right thought and the next right action...me BEING ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment